- 24–28 August 2020. EUROSOIL 2020. Geneva, Switzerland.
Selected previous events (with materials online):
- 4th Finnish Biochar Seminar. Helsinki, Finland. 11 December 2018
- 3rd Finnish Biochar Workshop. Eura, Finland. 28 March 2018.
- 2nd Finnish Biochar Workshop. Tampere, Finland. December 2017.
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2017. Vienna, Austria. April 2017.
- 3rd Finnish Biochar Seminar. Helsinki, Finland. November 2016.
- Biochar 2016. The Synergy of Science and Industry: Biochar’s Connection to Ecology, Soil, Food, and Energy. Corvallis, OR, USA. August 2016.
- Synergy in Science: Partnering for solutions. American Society of Agronomy meeting (includes biochar sessions). Minneapolis, USA. November 2015.
- American Society of Agronomy | Crop Science Society of America | Soil Science Society of America Annual Conference, November 2014.
- BCD2013 International Biochar Conference, Bari, Italy, October 2013.
- 2013 USBI North American Biochar Symposium, October 2013.
- 2nd Nordic Biochar Seminar. Helsinki, Finland. February 2013.
- 3rd U.S. Biochar Conference held in Sonoma, CA, July-August 2012.
- European Biochar Symposium 2011, Halle (Saale), Germany, September 2011.
- 2nd Finnish Biochar Seminar, Helsinki, Finland. February, 2011.
- International Symposium on Environmental Behavior and Effects of Biomass-derived Charcoal. Hangzhou, China, October 2010.
- 2010 Biochar Symposium, Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, USA, September 2010.
- Asia Pacific Biochar, Gold Coast Australia, May 2009.